Government Communication Unit
Government Communication Unit is the unit under Ministry of Water . The Unit aims to reach the goal of increasing national dialogue in Water Sectors and to ensure that communication is provided in timely manner and appropriate formats so that to suit the various stakeholders needs.
The activities of the Unit are:-
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, articles, newsletters etc to inform the Public on Policies, programmes, activities and reforms undertaken by the Ministry
- Coordinate press briefings for the Ministry
- Engage in dialogue with the Public as well as media on issues concerning the Ministry of Water
- Promote ministerial activities programme and policies
- Coordinate preparation of Sectoral and ministerial papers for workshops and conferences
- Coordinate, preparation and production of ministerial articles and newspapers
- Up-date sectoral and ministerial information in the website.