Internal Audit Unit
The Internal Audit Unit aims on providing advisory services to the Accounting Officer in the proper management of Resources.
The activities of the Unit are:-
- Prepare strategic audit plans
- Coordinate audit programmes
- Provide proper financial advice to the accounting Officer on the use of funds
- Carry inspections of records of the Sub Warrant and receivers of revenue in the Ministry
- Scrutinise the existing system of accounting and examination of payments and collection of receipts
- Conduct performance audit on appraisal of development projects
- Review internal and external audit reports involving concern to senior management of the Ministry including the identification and dissemination of good practices.